Right in front of the prince, who had come to take her away with the glass slipper in hand, Cinderella elopes with the wizard! The prince, who couldn’t leave empty handed lest he become a laughingstock, decided to take Cinderella’s not mean stepsister with him instead. They returned to the castle, got married, and lived happily ever after…Not!
You’re not going to love me? Of course, I know that. I’m just aiming for a peaceful divorce with tons of alimony. Feel free to get a mistress or concubine in the meantime.
The new princess enjoys her peaceful palace life, managing her field and fishing, but for some reason, the prince’s cold attitude begins to thaw…?
This is the story of Cinderella’s older stepsister, whose feet won’t fit the glass slipper and who doesn’t have a pumpkin carriage, reluctantly marrying the prince, while trying to find her own happiness.
*This story is the serialized version of the one-shot with the same name.
Shinderera no anedesuga, fuhon’inagara ōji to kekkon suru koto ni narimashita ~ migawari ō taishi-hi wa rikyū de surōraifu o mankitsu suru ~
Cinderella’s Older Sister Reluctantly Marries the Prince ~The Substitute Princess’ Peaceful Life in the Detached Palace~
Raw Source: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n6122go/
Arc 1: Cinderella’s Onee-sama… Becomes the Princess Consort
1. Cinderella’s Stepsister is Taken By the Prince
2. Cinderella’s Stepsister Attends an Impromptu Wedding
3. Cinderella’s Sister Becomes the Princess Consort
4. The Princess Consort Builds a Ranch
5. The Prince Worries
6. The Princess Consort Greets the Prince at the Royal Villa
7. The Prince Discovers an Unexpected Side of the Princess
8. The Prince Appoints an Exclusive Knight
9. The Prince is Served Food for Commoners
10. The Prince’s Shocking Visit to The Princess
11. The Princess is Afraid to be Present in the Seminar
12. The Princess Receives Instant Princess Education
13. The Prince Dances with The Princess
14. The Princess Asks the Alpaca for Healing
15. The Prince Realizes The Princess’s True Value
16. The Princess is Attacked by a Number of Invitations
17. The Duchess Stops The Prince
18. The Princess Heads to the Summer Villa
19. The Prince Regrets the Past
20. When You Wish Upon a Star
21. The Princess Works for a Tired Prince
22. Meeting The Princess of Another Country
23. The Prince, Worried About The Princess’s Safety
24. The Princess Solidifies Her Determination
25. The Princess is Publicly Condemned
26. The Princess Tries to be a Villainess
27. The Princess is Surprised by Others’ Evaluation of Her
28. The Midnight Bell Finally Rings